How to make Kendalife Pancakes!
Switch up your pancake day with some Kendalife Pancakes.
- 150g plain flour
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 250ml water
- 3 -4 tablespoons of Kendalife Super Berry
- Low calorie cooking spray
- Make some Kendalife. Add 250ml water to 3-4 tablespoons of Kendalife Super Berry and shake vigorously until thoroughly mixed
- To make the pancakes, sift the flour into a bowl with a pinch of salt. Mix in the eggs, with 100ml of Kendalife and whisk until smooth.
- Spray your frying pan with the cooking spray and cook at a high heat. Pour the batter into the pan and tilt and swirl the pan to spread the pancake batter.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes or until lightly browned at the base then flip over and cook the other side for the same time.
- When ready remove from the pan, place on a plate and make the remaining pancakes.
Tip: Serve with summer berries and creamy yogurt. A great alternative to typical sugar and lemon!